It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Write for Us
Do you want to write for Missing Link Records?
Write for us, and endorse your brand. It will be a win-win for you and us.
You do need to be a renowned writer or award-winning journalist to publish content on our website. We are looking for people like you who believe in mutual benefit. Our visitors love to read your views and opinions on written topics.
We believe that publishers do not need to be academician or professional grade writers to promote their piece of content on this platform. If you think you can provide unique, well-researched, and informative content related to guitars and music, you are warmly welcome to share your publication.
- After assessing it according to our criteria, we will publish it on Missing Link Records with the original Author’s name.
- You are not supposed to provide fancy and literature-type content, but we expect you to come up with content on touchy topics which our visitors will love to read and share.
- Due to high principles and standards, we only accept guest postings from those who can give us an engaging blog post.
- If you are eager to publish your article Missing Link Records, our team may help you find the right topic and craft the piece of content according to our standards.
Once your worthy post is published on this platform, your idea will be delivered to a large audience and receive dozens or even hundreds of shares on social media platforms. In this whole process, you will learn what the audience expects in any blog post related to guitars and music.
What are our criteria?
We are looking for unique and user-friendly 750 to 1000 words of content written with creative thinking. Your blog post must have the following attributes:
- 100% Original Content
“No compromise on quality” is our motto, and we want you to offer us unique and plagiarism-free content, which is equally good for visitors and search engines.
- 750 to 1000 words
It is a well-known fact that users do not love those pieces of content which are both lengthy and short. So, write to solve the reader’s query rather than writing out of context.
- Sufficient use of media
Articles must be loaded with enough images, videos, infographics, GIFs, etc., as blog posts without media are not engaging.
- Use of 3rd party sources and examples
Adding a reference to a quality 3rd party source in the post is encouraged as it significantly boosts the audience’s interest level and credibility of the provided information.
Missing Link Records is looking forward to giving a try to engaging, inspiring, interesting, and educational articles on:
- Music Recordings
- Educational and Research posts on Music and Guitar
Every post must meet the criteria of the following areas:
Submit your thoughts & articles
If you have experience in the niche and topic we are providing content to our readers, then reach out to us. Contact us at the following email: